Our infant, toddler, pre-school and kindergarten classrooms have a general schedule that includes time for indoor and outdoor play, snacks, lunch, hygiene and structured and unstructured play. We recognize the importance of routine in developing a sense of security for young children, therefore, the schedule is followed on a daily basis. Our wonderful teachers program stimulating and challenging learning experiences on a weekly basis that are based on emerging interests they have observed amongst the children. Our student centred, emergent curriculum puts equal emphasis on outdoor experiences, learning through free play, social and emotional education, inquiry and basic higher order thinking skills for all age groups.
Sleep and good quality rest are essential in the healthy development of young children. Naps in the infant rooms are as per the child’s schedule and requirements. Toddler and preschool children have a quiet rest period every day after lunch. If a child chooses not to sleep, an early riser area is available where they can engage in quiet activities.
Part Time Daycare & Full Time Daycare
Part week schedules can be either 3-day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or 2-day Thursday, Friday. These scheduling options are set. The hours offered are between 7:30am and 6:00pm each day.
All full time programs run five days a week between 7:30 am and 6:00 pm.
- Bright light filled classrooms – beyond current City of Toronto childcare guidelines
- We are the sole occupant of our location, a building that was completely renovated just for us in 2011
- Stroller parking: leave your stroller with us for the day, we’ll keep it safe and secure not to mention warm and dry!
- Pick up and drop off parking
- Over 3600 sq ft of fenced outdoor space
- Kid friendly playground surface providing excellent shock absorption and it’s grass stain free.
- Procare automated attendance, check-in and check-out using your unique personal ID
- Our teachers and some of our students speak: French, Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi, Punjabi, Portugese, Gaelic and Amharic